Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. and its affiliate AlphaPro Management Inc. have announced the distribution amounts per unit for the Horizons ETFs suite of covered call exchange traded funds, for the period ending May 31, 2015, as indicated in the table below. ....
Sign up for our weekly Newsletter and receive the latest ETF and ETC news. Click here to register for your free cop
The ex-dividend date for the Distributions is anticipated to be May 27, 2015 for all unitholders of record on May 29, 2015.
The Distributions will be paid in cash, or if the unitholder has enrolled in the respective ETF’s dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP), reinvested in additional units of the applicable ETF, on or about June 10, 2015.
(1) Based on the period April 21, 2015 to May 20, 2015, where the prior month’s net asset value per unit is adjusted to include the prior month’s distribution.
(2) Annualized and based on the applicable May 20, 2015 net asset value per unit which is available at www.HorizonsETFs.com.
(3) Annualized and based on the applicable April 21, 2015 net asset value per unit which is available at www.HorizonsETFs.com.
(4) The absolute change of the prior month’s previously announced annualized distribution yield to the current month’s annualized distribution yield.
(5) Distributions for Horizons Enhanced Income US Equity (USD) ETF are declared and paid in U.S. dollars, including those listed under the Canadian dollar traded tickers HEA and HEA.A. The approximate Canadian dollar equivalent distribution rates for HEA and HEA.A are $0.05296 per unit and $0.04365 per unit, respectively. For unitholders who hold Canadian dollar traded HEA and HEA.A, distribution payments will typically be converted to Canadian dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
Each ETF does not have a fixed distribution but pays distributions monthly. Distribution rates are generally based on the average current volatility of the securities held by the ETF, along with any dividend income received, less expenses
payable by the ETF. The amount of monthly cash distributions are expected to fluctuate from month to month and there
can be no assurance that an ETF will make any distributions in any particular month or months. Monthly distributions will be paid in cash, unless the investor has chosen to participate in the ETF’s reinvestment plan.